Monday, April 9, 2012

1st Annual Easter Arts & Crafts Project

I come from a very arts & crafts family, mainly stemming from my mom. She can turn a sock and milk gallon into something awesomely wonderful. We are always doing craft projects but never together at one time. So, that is why my mom came up with the idea that every year on Easter Sunday we will do a family craft project. To kick off this tradition she decided we would decorate flip flops! I don't know how long we sat there, but the end results came out to be super cute.

I took the longest to finish because I couldn't for the life of me design a decent flip-flop. I literally put mine together in the last ten minutes. As with any craft project, heavy duty glue guns were in use and all the neighbors heard every couple of minutes were a chorus of not so nice words.

My mom is so hardcore she didnt even flinch when she slammed her hand right on the pin of a brooch to kill a mosquito. It was surreal to watch her pull the brooch from her finger....crazyiness.

Here are our flip flops...and my husbands craft project.

My Mom












My older sister Amanda












My younger sister Tamara













My 3 year old niece Sophia












Mine!













My husband Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment